Hi! I desperately need to make room in my new school room and could use the money to put towards next years curriculum, so I'm offering these for sale. These are ALL from my keeper shelves!
Feel free to make an offer!
Teacher's Manual and Activity Sheets - like new, no marks
these 4- Day Books - most in excellent condition:
- The Usborne Complete Book of the Human Body
- Blood and Guts
- The Usborne Introduction to Genes & DNA
- Usborne Understanding your Brain
- Improve Your Survival Skills
- The Care and Keeping of You - The Body Book for Boys (good, but handled condition)
- The Care and Keeping of You - The Body Book for Girls (good, but handled condition)
- Almost 12
- Unlocking the Mystery of Life DVD - new, unopened
- The History of Medicine (pictured below)
Will throw in the following 5 day books: The Human Body and Lyrical Life Science Workbook and Test book - these are older books in usable shape, but the first page is missing in The Human Body.
God's Design for Science 1st Edition
God's Design for Life
God's Design for Life: The World of Plants
God's Design for Life: The Animal Kingdom
God's Design for Life: The Human Body
God's Design for the Physical World
God's Design for the Physical World: Machines & Motion
God's Design for the Physical World: Inventions & Technology
God's Design for the Physical World: Heat & Energy
God's Design for Heaven & Earth
God's Design for Heaven & Earth: Our Weather & Water
God's Design for Heaven & Earth: Our Planet Earth
God's Design for Heaven & Earth: Our Universe
God's Design for Chemistry
God's Design for Chemistry: Properties of Atoms and Molecules
God's Design for Chemistry: Properties of Matter
Or $55 PPD for complete set
- Conditions are noted. If you have any questions, please contact me.
- All prices include either Media Mail shipping with insurance or Priority Mail shipping.
- I accept PayPal. For your protection, I will invoice you and add PayPal fees. To calculate PayPal fees in advance, you can use this online calculator.
- Offers will be considered. The first person to make a full offer will be considered first. You are welcome to express interest, but if someone commits to purchasing while you are thinking about it, I will take their offer. (I sold on Facebook groups last year, and for some reason, people seem to think that because they ask a question, they are first in line to buy as if the question holds their place. Why is this?)
Thank you for looking!!!