Have you thought about taking the oily plunge, but need an incentive to help jump into the oily world?
Now through the end of the month, enjoy free shipping if you order a Young Living Premium Starter Kit!
By registering to become a Young Living customer, and choosing to get your oils at wholesale prices by purchasing one of the Starter Kits that Young Living offers, you are entitled to several benefits:
- Wholesale Pricing: Save 24% off retail pricing on Young Living products as well as opportunities for exclusive specials and promotions.
- Essential Rewards: With this optional monthly ordering program you can earn up to 20% of your order back as points that you can "spend" on oils.
- Generous Compensation: If you should choose to build a business with Young Living (totally optional!), you can take part of their compensation plan.
- and more!
The Premium Starter Kit ($150) includes the Everyday Oils Kit, and contains 5ml bottles of:
- Peppermint (great for a pick-me up or to aid digestion)
- Thieves (immune booster)
- Melaleuca alternifolia (mix with baking soda and sprinkle on carpet or in stinky shoes!)
- Stress Away (ease tension of a hard day)
- Lavender (boo-boos, burns, cuts, scrapes, stings... think First Aid kit!)
- Frankincense (ease tension, great for skin health and wrinkles)
- Joy (uplift and rejuvenate - great with epsom salts in a bath or wear as perfume)
- Lemon (great in water to detox, refreshing and tonic, also great for acne)
- PanAway (soothing)
- Purification (great for bug bites!)
The Everday Oils Kit alone retails for $170.72 and is included in the Premium Starter Kit!
The kit also comes with the Home Diffuser (or the Bamboo Diffuser for a $10 upgrade) and the Basic Starter Kit, which includes Citrus Fresh, essential oil samples, 2 NingXia Red samples, and information to teach you all about your new oils!
The oils are really wonderful and the kit is an amazing deal ~ a $300+ value for $150 (plus shipping and tax). If you want to become a Young Living wholesale member, I highly recommend this kit! And now through the end of April, your shipping is free!
If you would like to learn more about the oils in the Everyday Oils Kit, I invite you to listen to this Everyday Oils Kit Class ~ This is a 40 minute oil class that shares some ways you can use the Everyday Oils.
- Welcome gift: I send all of my new members an oily welcome gift if they order the Premium Starter Kit the same month they enroll as a Young Living Member. I am currently sending the Quick Reference Guide for Essential Oils ($16.95 value) so you know how to use your oils! If you purchase an Essential Rewards Kit when you purchase a Premium Starter Kit, I will send you the full size Reference Guide for Essential Oils ($36.95 value)!
- Oily Support: My personal support, an invitation to join our private Facebook support group, and access to regular online virtual classes for you and anyone you'd like to invite. These classes are a great way to learn about essential oils and to also teach your family and friends about them. I highly recommend you take this class if you are interested in essential oils! The classes include fun giveaways and incentives and share how you can find wellness, purpose and abundance with Young Living Essential Oils.
This Sign-Up Link will take you directly to the sign up page if you would like me to enroll and sponsor you. In order to get the discount on the kit and for future orders you will want to select "wholesale member." The Premium Starter Kit is only available to wholesale members.
There is no commitment to ever buy again, or to ever use your account for anything other than for personal use. I love that! If you want to keep your account active, you only need to purchase 50PV a year (that's $50 in essential oils). Learn more here!
Lately, in my oily world...
I have been diffusing Peace & Calming on sunny days to help us all focus on school and not the beautiful weather! Now that Peace & Calming is out of stock until the fall (due to crop failure from too much rain), I am turning to Citrus Fresh, which contains Orange - one of the calming oils in Peace & Calming. It is an uplifting blend and has been perfect for this busy and stressful season of my life. I also ordered Tangerine, the 2nd main ingredient, and so far I haven't had to break out the Patchouli yet (another calming and relaxing oil). :)
I've been using Peppermint in a capsule for digestion, and in the case of the other night, a rare occurrence of acid reflux that woke me twice. After the 2nd time, I asked my husband to bring me peppermint, water, and the wedge pillow to sleep on! I'm out of Ningxia Red and missing the energy support these days, but sure enjoyed an hour long nap on the couch today with the sun shining through the window on me!
Eliana is loving the Ortho Ease Sport Massage Oil for occasional growing pains. It is a calming blend of Wintergreen, Peppermint, Juniper, and Marjoram in a carrier oil. The carrier oil makes it super easy for her to apply herself, and (thinking it wouldn't be as strong, I was wrong!), it works great.
Jordan, my oldest, also loves the massage oil for his back with Panaway (in the kit). He also uses Lemon for acne at night. Valor is another favorite of his, too. He also carries an oily keychain with 8 different oils.
Bo asks for Lavender for just about any boo-boo (I keep it in a roller bottle diluted with olive oil). At night he asks for his "sleepy oy-yals." I mostly use Lavender and Orange, but if he's especially restless, I'll use Lavender and Cedarwood.
Are you oily? What have you been using lately? Would love to hear! Not oily? Would love to have you join us!
Disclaimer: This product or information is not meant to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent disease.
Please also note that while I think essential oils are wonderful, it is very important to educate yourself on how to use them properly, so I'd love to have you join us for a class!