I don't really have a favorite list, as I came in on 52 Lists late in the year, so I'll take this list to share why I have loved participating in 52 Lists.
I have loved:
- having an easy post to write each week. It is a lot of work to take pictures, document our homeschool, and then put it all in a blog post. It's nice to simply write a list.
- that the lists are fun! It's a new way to express myself, and it's a fun way to document my life.
- that they build community. When I link up my post, I visit the blogger who linked up before me and comment, and I've met some new bloggers this way.
Thank you Beauty Full Slow for all the time, energy, and creativity you put into hosting 52 Lists this year!
I have been thinking a lot about what I will blog about this coming year. I really need an easy year, so here are a few ideas I have so far:
- a simple monthly list of what's currently going on around here because I want to keep documenting my life in some small way
- Throwback Thursday because I need an easy weekly post to fall back on to meet Crew requirements
- a monthly post of what is going on in my homeschool - currently that would mean a Prairie Primer post or an update on all our other subjects - because this blog is about documenting my homeschool
- homeschool reviews because they enrich our homeschool and keep it fresh and interesting (plus I love happy mail!)