An easy and fun get-to-know-you list this week at Beauty Full Slow.
- Color - light - all the colors of the rainbow
- Season - the changing of seasons
- Holiday - Feast of Tabernacles
- Bible verse - not a verse, but the story of Joesph when he finally reveals himself to his brothers in Genesis 45 makes me cry every time I read it.
- Flower - wild daisies in a field of green
Either / Or
- Bath or Shower - hot bath
- Coffee, Tea or Cocoa - hot cocoa (but also I love a cup of organic water processed decaf, herbal chai, or iced rooibos tea)
- Mountains or Beach - mountains
- Vintage or Modern - vintage look, modern technology
- Movie or Book - book, then movie
- Store Bought or Handmade - handmade
- Meats or Veggies or both - both
- Homebody or Social Butterfly - homebody
- Creature of Habit or Spur of the Moment - spur of the moment
- Picnic or Restaurant - picnic on a sunny day
Are you more...?
I play a game with my kids like Either/Or that we call "Are you more...?" I use this conversational starter often as an icebreaker with my daughter because she is shy. If she meets an extroverted girl, she can be pulled in easily to a friendship, but if she meets another shy girl, they won't talk without help.
For example, are you more...
- cherry or blueberry?
- sour or sweet?
- ice cream or cake?
- chocolate or vanilla?
I get them started with a few and then have them take turns and they are soon fast friends. :-)