Malachi is officially 4 years old. And I say officially because he has been saying he is "3 and 4" (3 going on 4) for about 6 months. He is excited to turn 4 because he thinks of himself as such a big boy.
Some things about Malachi:
- can be very silly!
- has a great imagination.
- sleeps in his own bed but still crawls in bed with us in the morning.
- likes to color, cut, and draw.
- is very creative.
- likes Preschool.
- is a good big brother and likes to do Tot School with Elli.
- does not like to go to bed.
- likes to go for walks and play outside.
- is very athletic - likes sports.
Right now, his favorite:
- sport is shooting sports (a sport he really wants to do!), then soccer.
- color is brown (it used to be black).
- book is "school books."
- toys are army guys, G.I. Joes, and cars.
We are very blessed to have him in our family!