- Carbonated water (club soda, seltzer water)
- Your favorite flavor of Italian drink syrups* (available in the coffee section at the store)
- Half and Half (you can omit this if you just want an Italian Soda)
- Whipped Cream (optional, but very yummy!)
*My favorite flavor from years ago is kiwi, but we chose a syrup that is naturally flavored.
- Put ice in a tall glass
- Pour syrup over the ice
- Fill with soda water leaving some room at the top for the half and half
- Add the half and half and stir (the amount depends on how creamy you want it)
- Add whipped cream if you desire
Note: we use 1-2 ounces syrup, 8 ounces soda water, 1 ounce half and half.