Highlight of the week: Bo is using his name without prompting. He won’t say Boaz yet, but he says “Bo-yeah!” instead of Boo-yeah.
And after Bo’s last speech therapy with the 2 year old teacher, Bo said “bye” for the first time. When I told Elli this, she said, oh yeah, he’s been saying that for me. She has a way with him that no one else does.
Bo has had an explosion of new words since this week!
- “doe” for go
- “Bo do” (as in Bo wants to do it)
- “dough” (while patting and rolling biscuit dough with me)
- “boo” for blue
- “mine tee” for my key
- “thee” (soft th) for three
- “outta my way” (LOL)
- “tay” and later “otay” for okay
- “moon,” “star,” and “sky” in the same sentence – telling me there are stars and a moon in the sky, pointing up as he says sky.
This is remarkable to me. He has had more growth the last two weeks than he has had all year. And he is using these words all on his own, without prompting.
Yay for Fermented Cod Liver Oil, High Vitamin Butter Oil and a diet of healthy fats! :)
Of which, by the way, includes mostly whole milk, cream, butter, eggs, and egg nog.
Theme: Clothing and Button Sewing
Zz is for Zipper
Baby, Bigger, Biggest