- "Ancient Roman" mid-day meal of grapes, rosemary crackers, sliced cheese and herbed goat cheese. Thanks to my friend, Heather in The Dalles, for getting me hooked on goat cheese! She served it to us when we came through on our way to the Oregon coast and I couldn't get enough of it. Hers was homemade. Mine is from Costco and seasoned with oregano, garlic, salt and pepper. You can see that Elli loves it, too!
- Elli reading to Malachi.
- Nathan reading a book from Core 100.
- Malachi doing All About Reading. He was such a good sport to let me photograph him for my review.
- Elli doing All About Spelling 1.
- Elli working on her writing at the dentist office. (I had pics of her doing her math, too, but couldn't find them).
- And Dylan doing an experiment for Physical Science. He is magnetizing a paperclip using a battery (making an electromagnet).