- 6 Paper Cups
- 4 Paper Clips
- 1 Rubber Band
- 1 Piece of Cloth
- 2 Envelopes
- 1 Paper Bag
- 1 Paper Plate 1 Can
- 5 Mailing Labels
- 3 Cotton Balls (we used pom-poms because I couldn't find cotton balls)
- A piece of paper and a sharpened pencil also will be available for your team to use as you plan and present your PERFORMANCE. The set up consists of a table with the materials.
Time:You will have up to 5 minutes to use your IMAGINATION to create the house and to practice your PERFORMANCE. Your team will then have up to 2 minutes to present your PERFORMANCE.
Your team is a group of mouse realtors who are trying to create the perfect house for a mouse. During your PERFORMANCE, tell your audience the purpose of the room and tell them why you think a mouse would want to live there
A little about their Mouse House:
- A pantry/bedroom with a sunroof for a warm place to sleep and lots of food (the paper plate is the sunroof and the pom pom balls are the food)
- French (Victorian style) doors (the envelopes secured with a paperclip)
- Decorative pillars (the cups)
- Wall to wall carpet (the washcloth)
- Brinks home security system (don't have to worry about cats).
The Cast of Realtors:
- The Wigglefinger Bros. Realty ~ Phil, Dean and Murphy Wigglefinger
A Mouse House ~ a video of their slightly awkward performance.
Scoring: (They scored themselves)
- A. 10/10 points for the creativity of the purpose of the room.
- B. 15/30 points for the creativity of the use of materials.
- C. 20/30 points for the creativity of their PERFORMANCE.
- D. 5/10 points for how persuasive their PERFORMANCE is.
- E. 15/20 points for how well their team worked together.
Mali's Mouse House *Ü*