I've been tagged by my friend, Meg. She is such an inspiration to me! She is a wonderful mum (that is what they say Canada, eh?) and a wonderful, witty knitter! I dream of being as good as she is.
So, here it how it goes:
1. Link to the person who tagged you.2. Post the rules on your blog.3. Write six random things about yourself.4. Tag six people at the end of your post and link to them.5. Let each person know they've been tagged and leave a comment on their blog.6. Let the tagger know when your entry is up.
I don't have 6 people to tag, but I'll play anyways!
Six random things about me:
1. When I was young, I loved to play house and school. And now, I am a homeschool teacher.
2. When I was in college, I wanted to be a photographer. And now, I photograph my children.
3. I went to college a 2nd time to become a Dental Hygienist, and now I clean my children's teeth.
4. When I submitted my life to the Lord, I wanted to serve Him in BIG ways. And now, I serve Him by serving my family.
5. I used to pray for patience until a wise, old woman told me that if you pray for patience, God will bring you tribulation. God must have heard every one of my prayers!
6. God is molding me into the person He wants me to be, and He is not done yet!